Wall art products.
We offer a range of wall art products including metal prints, acrylic prints, canvases and traditional photographic prints. During your design consultation, we’ll help you choose the right product for your photo collection and your home. This means selecting a finish that suits your personal style, the size of the space, other finishes and furnishings in the room, and takes into account environmental factors such as heat and moisture.
We work with art installation specialists who can professionally hang your artwork. This option is highly recommended, as the installer assumes liability for any damage caused during installation. However, hanging kits with simple instructions are supplied with your artwork, should you wish to hang your own.
- The print is mounted to a 3mm Dibond, Aluminium Composite panel backing.
- High Gloss laminate for protection
- For added stability, we mount a 20mm aluminium channel frame which ‘floats’ the work off the wall when hung.
- We provide you with a hanging kit and simple instructions for displaying your artwork.
Gallery floating acrylics.
- Your Gallery Floating Acrylic is finished to the highest standard possible as seen in galleries across Europe.
- Your image is mounted with optically clear adhesive to ensure the cleanest, smoothest finish.
- The print is backed with a 3mm Dibond, Aluminium Composite panel backing to eliminate warping.
- A 20mm aluminium channel frame ‘floats’ the work off the wall when hung. Floating frames are the only option for photo collections. Studs may be used for single prints (as pictured) and are available in Brushed Silver Aluminium, Black Aluminium or Stainless Steel.
- We provide you with a hanging kit for floating prints and simple instructions for displaying your work.
- While the print will last over 100 years, the acrylic itself is only guaranteed for 30 years without change.
Portrait boxes are a popular choice for those who prefer traditional photographic prints, or those with limited wall space. They also make gorgeous gifts!
The portrait box holds up to 20 matted prints. Each print is mounted in an archival-quality mat, ready to pop into an off-the-shelf photo frame if you wish, or stored in the portrait box.
The lid has a clear glass insert, which allows you to view the photograph at the top of the stack. This premium quality portrait box is lacquered in a high-gloss finish, and available in either black or white. The interior is lined with a plush velvet, and a satin ribbon assists with lifting your matted prints in and out.
A matching easel enables you to display your prints one at a time. You can change your display every day, as the mood takes you! Additional easels may be ordered, should you wish to display more than one photograph at a time.